Living Landscapes Growing Beauty Garden smarter, with nature
Life is Good
Ecological Landscape Design
For gardeners who want a beautiful, comfortable garden and are keen to be environmentally responsible.
Are you interested in and would like help with:
- Choosing plants that will do well and provide habitat for insects and birds (a living landscape)?
- Seeing and effectively using rain water on your land?
- Having minimal turf?
- Managing your yard organically without pesticides and chemical fertilizers and the least amount of fossil fuel?
- Creating as little work and waste as possible for the long term?
- Growing food for yourself?
- Creating sanctuary: spaces that are restorative for people and other life?
Contact us for more information and to book an appointment with Karen Cummins
By phone: 250-941-1312
By email: Karen at EcoLandscaping.ca